When you are able to make small adjustments to your online poker play, you are going to benefit from a huge positive turn in your bankroll. These changes might not be obvious to some, but take your time and work each of these and you will begin to make the transformation from average to excellent online poker player.
- Stop flashing your hole cards when you fold a big hand or you think you have pulled off the bluff of the decade.
- Turn off the online chat feature at the poker table, the other players are reading what you write and punishing you for each thing you complain about.
- Stop playing table limits that are too rich for your bankroll, drop down a few table limits.
- Make sure that you are setting both winning and losing limits at the online poker tables. If not, you don't know when to pull the plug on your game and you wind up stating longer and giving back all those winnings you worked so hard to accumulate.
- Pay close attention to how the other players are betting. This is the only way to read online tells, so you have to watch to see if you can spot things they are doing over and over.
- Eliminate all those distractions in your game that are stealing your momentum. Turn off the television, hang up the cellphone, and stop posting to your social media account when you should be focused on poker.
- Start looking at how you bet each hand. Don't use any auto-features that could tell other players what your next move is.
Keep in mind that you don't have to rush to go through each of these tips, soon as you address one of them you are going to see things improve.
Check pokerqq81 for more.